Important: If your problem is related to a payment not received, a refund, or shipping, please see the sections Buy with Shipping, Sell with Shipping, What if something happens during shipping?
If the product you received does not match what you agreed with the seller, you can open a dispute via chat. The option is located under the "Everything OK" button. To submit dispute, you have 48 hours from the time the package is updated as "Delivered". After this time, the amount of the sale will be credited to the seller and you will no longer be able to file a dispute.
You will need to provide the seller with the necessary evidence to support the reason for the return. You will also have to fill in the description field specifying what happened and support the information with photographs of the product you received.
The seller may accept or reject the complaint. In case the seller does not accept the dispute, it will be transferred to our service center, which will evaluate the case and make a decision taking into consideration our Return Policy. Dispute resolution will always be based on our policies/standards/rules and will depend on any information we receive from both the buyer and seller.
Before the seller accepts or escalates the dispute, in case you reach an agreement, you will be able to cancel the dispute. To cancel the dispute you will need to access your current dispute, where you will find all the information you provided to open the dispute. At the bottom of the screen, you will see the "Cancel Dispute" button. Please note that once canceled, this action cannot be undone or reversed as it releases the product payment to the seller.
In the event that the seller or at a later date Wallapop accepts the return:
- A return code will be generated to authorize the return shipment.
- In the case of domestic shipments (IT-IT), the buyer must deliver the product to an Italian Post Office within 5 calendar days at the latest. If the package is not delivered within the deadline, the claim will be canceled and payment will be sent to the seller.
- In the case of international shipments (IT-ES), the buyer must deliver the package to a BRT point within 5 calendar days maximum. If the package is not delivered within the deadline, the claim will be canceled and payment will be sent to the seller.
- The seller will receive the return package within a period of about 4 working days.
- Once the seller has received the returned product, the refund order will be executed. You will receive the money within a period of 3-10 business days, depending on the payment method.
Remember that you must return the product you received in its entirety; if it is not returned in its entirety, we can put in place any measures we deem necessary. It is also important to pack it in such a way as to avoid damage during shipping; if you need help with packing you can consult this article: Tips for good packaging.
Returns are free for both the buyer and the seller.
In case your order gets damaged in transit, you can read this article that explains how to proceed: Order damaged in transport.
Remember that it is essential to keep the original packaging of the product you received, including the label.