To list an item on your profile, simply click the "Upload" button at the lower part of the screen.
- Select the item category.
- Take photos of the item or choose up to a maximum of 10 from your gallery.
- Put a title and a description of the item you want to sell.
- Complete the subcategory and the item condition.
- Add hashtags.
- Determine the sale price.
- Indicates the weight range if it can be shipped.
Bear in mind that if you do not choose the weight and make a shipment, the rate will be automatically invoiced for a package of maximum 5 kg. The weight range categories are: up to 2kg / up to 5kg / up to 10kg / up to 20kg / up to 30kg. If the package exceeds the weight or the measurements, it may not be accepted by the transport company. Some categories are excluded from the shipping service since the item exceeds the weight or the allowed measurements (bathtubs, cabinets, doors, etc.) or it is not possible to send them (services, employment, etc.)
We recommend that you take photos that conform to the actual condition of the item and that show the item defects if it has them. Use your own photos and not images from the Internet.
Have more questions?