The data protection regulations allow you to exercise before Wallapop, as the data controller, your rights of access, rectification, erasure (“right to be forgotten”), restriction of processing, data portability, object and not being the subject of automated individual decision-making.
- Access: I want to know what personal data you store in Wallapop;
- Rectification: I want to rectificate my personal data;
- Erasure (“right to be forgotten”): I want you to erase all my data from Wallapop;
- Restriction of processing: I want to restrict the processing of my data, for instance, to third parties;
- Data portability: I want to receive the personal data that concerns me in a structured format and can transmit it to another data controller
- Object: I want to object to the processing of my personal data
- Not to be the subject of automated individual decision-making: I want to be able to express my opinion, contest the decision and request the contribution of a person in the process to review the decision taken automatically in the event that it may produce legal effects on me or significantly affect me in a similar way.
To exercise your data rights, fill out the form you will find below so that we can help you.