Steps to make a shipment:
- You'll receive a notification in the chat when a buyer buys your product.
- By accessing the screen, you will see the details of the transaction, the name of the user and the price they payed to pay for the item, as well as the photo of the product they are interested in.
- You must write your address as sender in case the package cannot be delivered or a return is made. These data may be shared with logistics suppliers for the correct functioning of the service and will be visible on the shipping label that the buyer will receive. The use of this data is exclusively for shipping and will not be used for other purposes. Keep in mind that after confirming the shipment, if you wish, you can cancel the transaction at any time before delivering the package to the transport company without any type of penalty for you or the buyer.
- At the bottom of the screen, you will find the options to confirm the sale.
- You will receive a code to make the shipment. This is all you need; you do not need the buyer's address. Remember that you have 5 calendar days (weekend included) to make the shipment.
- Now you must pack the product. Please note that carriers don't accept boxes with third-party advertising and that you must protect the product when packing. As for the size, if you pack it in a box, the sum of the length, height and width cannot exceed 210 cm, remember also that the minimum measurements are 15x10 cm. For more information on how to pack your product check: Tips for good packaging.
- Once you have sent the package, the buyer will receive it within approximately 48 hours. After receiving it, you have 48 hours to check that everything is correct, after this period, the transfer is made automatically and you will receive the amount automatically in your wallet. The buyer can also select the "The item is OK" option from either the app or the website to avoid having to wait 48 hours for the transfer to be made when they receive the package and verify that it is correct.
If you still have doubts about how to accept or reject a shipment, fill out the form you will find below so that we can help you.
Have more questions?