Add your bank card
You can add your payment card in the app and on the web.
- From the app you must go to the "Wallet" section in the "You" section of the navigation bar and access the "Bank details" section.
- From the web you must access "My zone" and go to the "Wallet" section in the sidebar. Access "Bank details" and there you will be able to fill in your bank card.
When you add your card there will be a charge of 0,10€ that will be returned to you within 6-8 working days to verify that the card is correct. For more information you can check: I have a charge and the seller has not accepted the shipment yet.
Please note that the card you use must be from a SEPA member country. You can check the countries that belong to the SEPA zone in this link: Countries in the SEPA zone.
Add your bank account
You can add your bank account either from the app or from the web.
- From the app you must access "Wallet" in the You section of the navigation bar, accessing the "Bank details" section. There you can add your account number.
- From the web you must access "My zone" and go to the "Wallet" section in the sidebar. Access "Bank details" and there you can fill in your bank information.
Remember that in order to transfer the money from your wallet to your account you must have your identity verified. If you have not yet verified your identity, check this article: Verify my identity.
Delete or modify your data
You can delete or modify your data from the app and from the web.
- From the app you must access the "Bank details" section under "Wallet". Once there, click on the 3-dot icon in the upper right corner of the bank account to be edited.
- From the web, simply delete or modify by going to "Wallet" > "Bank details".
When you add, delete or modify your bank details you must perform a 2-step verification to confirm the action. For more information see: Two-step verification on Wallapop.
Have more questions?