Terms of service
- The service is available for shipments within Italy.
- For size and dimensions restrictions please check: Poste Italiane package restrictions
- The seller can ship with: delivery at a point of delivery, office delivery or home pick-up.
- The buyer can choose to pick up the shipment at the office, pick it up at a collection point or have it delivered at home.
The price of the service can always be checked before sending the purchase to the seller.
How it works
- The buyer makes the purchase following the process from Wallapop Shipping by selecting Poste Italiane and the seller accepts the sale.
The seller has 5 calendar days to deliver or ship the package. You have two options:
- Home pickup.
- Deposit the product at a Poste Italiane office or point.
- Once the package is delivered or shipped, the buyer will receive it within 5 working days. The buyer can receive it at home, in an office or at a point depending on what he has chosen.
- Once picked up or received, the buyer has 48 hours to check the package. For more information in case the product is defective or different from the one offered you can consult: How do I open a dispute to the seller? and Respond to a dispute.
If the package is delivered to a point or office, the buyer has 10 calendar days to pick up the package. To pick up the package, the buyer must show his ID.
In the event that the buyer does not pick up the package within the established period (10 calendar days) the package will be returned to the point of origin for the seller to pick it up. The seller has 10 calendar days to pick up the package, otherwise it will be sent to a warehouse of Poste Italiane and the money will be returned to the buyer.