The following are the different situations in which the amount paid for a product is refunded:
- If you have requested a shipment and after 24 hours the seller has not accepted it.
- If the seller does not deliver the package to the carrier within five calendar days, the code expires and the amount is refunded to your account.
- If the seller cancels the transaction before delivering the package to the transport agency, we will proceed to refund the amount according to the payment method used and we will inform you via chat.
- If it is not possible to deliver the package to the recipient and it is returned to the seller, the amount is refunded.
- In case the item is returned, when the seller receives the returned package, the amount will be refunded.
Please note that in case of a mixed payment with the wallet, the money will be refunded to the corresponding payment method. For example, if you paid €20 with the wallet and €10 with a credit card, the refund will be made to each payment method respectively.
Once the refund has been processed:
- If you paid with the wallet, you will be able to use the money immediately.
- If you paid with card you will receive it in your account in 2-8 business days (weekends do not count). Please note that if you have made the payment with a credit card, the refund may be reflected in the following monthly fee.
Have more questions?